WHAT WE BELIEVE
What are the benefits of membership?
- Meaningful and worthwhile membership meetings with presentations by the U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA, Union Representatives, Career School Directors, and Employers from a variety of career areas, ... the list goes on and on.
- Our association is a Professional Development Provider. Members receive 2 hours of Professional Development and a certificate is distributed following each meeting.
- A VERY successful scholarship program for the benefit of our students. The cooperative education students of our members are eligible to apply for scholarships to a variety of career schools and colleges. This past year over $250,000 of scholarship assistance was available to our students, through our association.
- Our goal is to assist ALL of our cooperative education students with scholarships. Please check our scholarship page for more information.
- A great feeling knowing that you have joined an organization that is progressive and successful. Our meetings are fun, professional and informative and offer an environment of community.
- You can download the word document Membership Application here. The cost for joining is $50 per year.
- As Cooperative Education Coordinators, we are in a unique position to directly assist our students with their career goals. It is an immense feeling of accomplishment to know that your guidance, dedication and motivation helped a student to succeed.