1. Berkeley College
2. Capri Institute
3. DeVry University
4. Eastwick College; Ramsey, Hackensack, & Nutley campuses
6. Fortis Institute (formerly Berdan Institute)
7. HoHoKus School of Trades, Paterson campus
8. Lincoln Technical Institutes; Mahwah, Paramus, & South Plainfield campuses
9. Parisian Beauty Academy / A Paul Mitchell Partner School
10. Roman Academy
11. Teterboro School of Aeronautics
12. Universal Technical Institute (UTI)
Welcome to the 2017-2018 Scholarship Page
The Scholarship Process:
1. Take the ASVAB test.
You can schedule the ASVAB test by calling either Erika Wasilaewski, ASVAB Test Coordinator at 718-630-4431 or Nicole Stenken, M.A.T., Education Services Specialist at 347-731-1607 (cell) or send a fax to her at 718-630-4862. Please call to have the test scheduled by the end of January 2018.
2. Scholarship brochures will be distributed at the December meeting, on December 15th, at Berkeley College.
If you were unable to attend on December 15th, please click on the link above to download copies for your students.
3. All applications are due no later than March 3, 2018, with a legible copy of the ASVAB scores. Without this being done, the student will be put on the second tier for scholarship consideration.
4. Lincoln Technical Institute - Paramus, has once again graciously agreed to host our interviews this year. The scholarship interviews are scheduled for Friday, March 9, 2018, from 9:30 am until 12:30 pm.
(The snow date is Friday, March 16, 2018)
5. Scholarship recipients will be contacted by late April 2018.
6. All other details and specifics will be listed in the Scholarship brochure. Scholarship updates will be given at each membership meeting. Please check this page frequently for updates.
PLEASE ENCOURAGE YOUR STUDENTS TO PARTICIPATE. THEIR SUCCESS IS OUR GOAL AND OUR PURPOSE.
SCHOLARSHIPS AWARDED FOR 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR. Click the link, below, to view.
Take a look at the schools who offered scholarships to our students in 2017 / 18 !!!
Our Sponsor Schools